The Democratic convention drew significantly more guests than the Republican convention this month in Cleveland…and both Airbnb and Uber want those politicians to use their support as well as their services. With over 40,000 attendees, there were many eyes and ears for their messaging…but will it work as Democrats weigh this support with their traditional support among unions and licensed cab companies which, in New York, can pay as much as a million dollars for a medallion that gives them the right to operate a cab in the city.
- CENSORSHIP: Microsoft Threatens to Drop Gab Hosting Over ‘Hate Speech’
- INTERVIEW: Chele Farley Is Running To Take Down Kirsten Gillibrand
- WATCH: Faith Goldy Bashes Toronto Mayor in New Ad
- Immigrants Use Close to 60% More Food Stamps Than Those Born in America
- Election Officials ‘Find’ New Ballots Favoring Democrat in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District