Sarah McBride, a Democrat stalwart in Delaware, is the first transgender person to speak at a major party convention.
- Mother of Exploited Shooting Survivor Turns Out to Be A CNN VIP & Anti-Trump Activist
- DELETED VIDEO: News Station Tries To Cover Up Student Claiming 3 Shooters In Florida
- Columbine Survivor Files Bill To End Gun Free School Zones
- ESPN’s Michael Wilbon on Fox News Host Laura Ingraham: “She Comes off Like a Bigot”
- DISRESPECT: Mitt Romney Refuses to Say Donald Trump’s Name After Endorsement