The Democratic convention drew significantly more guests than the Republican convention this month in Cleveland…and both Airbnb and Uber want those politicians to use their support as well as their services. With over 40,000 attendees, there were many eyes and ears for their messaging…but will it work as Democrats weigh this support with their traditional support among unions and licensed cab companies which, in New York, can pay as much as a million dollars for a medallion that gives them the right to operate a cab in the city.
- Alabama Sheriffs Are Furious They Might Lose The Right To Steal From Citizens
- BREAKING: Rick Scott Calls For FBI Director Wray To Resign
- New York Times Celebrated Anti-Trump Protest Set Up By Russian Defendants
- Indictment States That Russian Defendants Organized ‘Trump Is NOT My President’ Rally
- EXCLUSIVE: Carter Page: Hillary’s Russian Collusion ‘Definitely Had A Negative Influence On The Last Election’