The Democratic convention drew significantly more guests than the Republican convention this month in Cleveland…and both Airbnb and Uber want those politicians to use their support as well as their services. With over 40,000 attendees, there were many eyes and ears for their messaging…but will it work as Democrats weigh this support with their traditional support among unions and licensed cab companies which, in New York, can pay as much as a million dollars for a medallion that gives them the right to operate a cab in the city.
- ‘RESIGN’: Outrage At Paul Ryan Ally Who Threatened To ‘Blow Up’ Anti-Amnesty Group’s Office
- Polling ‘Problems’ In Pro-Jones County: Many Votes Were Not Counted
- Evidence of Voter Fraud in Alabama As Mobile County Results Come In Late
- Judge Roy Calls For Recount: Military Votes Could Put Him Over The Top
- Alabama Supreme Court Allows Counties To Destroy Digital Voting Records