The Democratic convention drew significantly more guests than the Republican convention this month in Cleveland…and both Airbnb and Uber want those politicians to use their support as well as their services. With over 40,000 attendees, there were many eyes and ears for their messaging…but will it work as Democrats weigh this support with their traditional support among unions and licensed cab companies which, in New York, can pay as much as a million dollars for a medallion that gives them the right to operate a cab in the city.
- EXCLUSIVE: Police Investigate NY Times Reporter For Breaking Into GOP Staffer’s Home
- San Francisco Board of Elections to Allow Non-Citizens to Vote
- Trump Turns On NRA and GOP Establishment, Endorses Underdog for Georgia Governor
- ‘Get The F*** Out, Borat’: Gun Store Owner Busts Sacha Baron Cohen Trying to Buy Gun in Disguise
- Lesbian Activist Trashes Trans Fad: ‘Biology is Not a Social Construct’