The Democratic convention drew significantly more guests than the Republican convention this month in Cleveland…and both Airbnb and Uber want those politicians to use their support as well as their services. With over 40,000 attendees, there were many eyes and ears for their messaging…but will it work as Democrats weigh this support with their traditional support among unions and licensed cab companies which, in New York, can pay as much as a million dollars for a medallion that gives them the right to operate a cab in the city.
- Mueller Gives Himself Until September 1 To Try To Find Obstruction of Justice
- EXPOSED: Facebook Fact Checkers Say Liberal Opinion is ‘Objective Fact’
- Seth Meyers Writer to White People: ‘Get Your Pasty A** Back on the Mayflower and Go Home
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: Roger Stone Tells BLP: Stefan Halper Was The Trump Campaign Spy
- Santa Fe High School Shooter Named as Hammer And Sickle Communist Sympathizer Dimitrios Pagourtzis